For complete wins Information , please visit microsoft website AT this linkClick Here
Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003
To delete and re-create your WINS database, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools
- Double-click the Services icon
- Click Windows Internet Name Service, and on the tool bar, click the Stop icon.
- Create a temporary folder (for example, WINS_Old). Move the current contents of the WINS folder to the temporary folder.
- WINS is located at: %SystemRoot%\System32\WINS\
- Restart WINS.
- When WINS is started, new WINS database files will be created.